technical book > Windows "Grand Boulevard" - Wood & Aluminium
Winner of the Gold Medal of Innovation BATIMAT 2007, the 'Grand Boulevard Windows', wood/aluminium, keep the warmth and traditional appearance of wood internally, whilst on the exterior they are aluminium, resistant to extreme weather and needing no upkeep. Made withe the same care as traditional windows they are also available in different ranges heat and sound insulation and safety, according to requirements :
- Grand Boulevard Window 62 plus glass 4/16GA/8FE - Rw (C;Ctr) = 38 (-2;-4)
- Grand Boulevard Window 72 plus glass 44.2RA/20/55.2RA or its panel Rw (C;Ctr) = 44 (-1;-3).
They guarantee a excellent weatherproofing. The external frame is entirely manufactured and soldered before lacquering, guaranteeing reliability and durability. The window sill is made of solid aluminium.
We also offer :
- Adaptating internal shutters.
- Removing, installing and adapting existing window catches.
- Adaptation specific metalwork.
- Making of shapped windows.
- Manufacturing of external woodwork 37° sloping.
- Windows with inward-outward opening.
- Double glazed windows 28mm - 38mm thick.
- Grading of weatherproofing A*4 E*7*7BV*C2.
- Custom paint or varnish finish in the workshop.